Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 15 Jun 2022
Deadline: 15 Sep 2022 (This position is closed for application)
SENIOR EXECUTIVE II, FINANCE
Responsible for the smooth running of the finance and accounting day to day activities.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the assigned financial and management accounting functions of the assigned entity/sub-group.
2. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of monthly accounts, financial statements, reports, supporting schedules and all regulatory reports.
3. Ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports, statistics and analysis detailing financial results.
4. Handling financial transactions, general administrative duties and daily operations. Update with the latest technical development and changes in accounting status and other statutory requirements.
5. Supervise and review on subordinates’ work, if any.
6. Assist in checking and verifying daily, weekly and monthly transactions and report including bank reconciliations.
7. Coordinate and liaise with other company personnel, department personnel and banker on all accounting matters and resolve queries / problems arise and on other daily operational matters.
8. Handling desktop fund transfer and ensure that there is sufficient fund to meet the daily operational requirements.
9. Coordinate the overall conduct of audit exercise and liaise with internal and external auditors for completion of audit.
10. Observe and comply at all times with all Acts, laws, articles of associations, rules and with all statutory updates (where required) as may be introduced thereto.
11. Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to staff in view of their work performance and channel the information to the superior.
12. Display teamwork and work closely with senior management personnel at all times.
13. Continuously improvement of work flows for maximizing efficiency.
14. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent professional paper
Min 3 to 4 years, experience in property development is an advantage.
Back to Career Opportunities