Job Location: PAHANG
Published on: 17 Jun 2022
Deadline: 17 Sep 2022 (This position is closed for application)
Responsible to oversee the entire operation of a hotel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Developing and Implementing strategies that will ensure a positive experience that exceeds guest’s expectations
2. Work collaboratively with all department managers to make sure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another 3. Anticipate all guest needs and respond promptly & accordingly 4. Establish and maintain standards for staff performance and customer service 5. Maintaining full knowledge of all inner working of the hotel, including room rates, hotel policies, specials, availabilities, VIP guests, hotel events and more. 6. Staffing the hotel appropriately
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff. 3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders. 4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises. 5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in. 6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning. 7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times. 8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in. 9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised. 10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s). 11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s). 12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
2. Coaching 3. Driving for Results 4. Planning and Organizing 5. Innovation
Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field
Must have minimum 5 years of managerial experience
Must possess strong leadership and managerial skill
Willing to be based in Kuantan, Pahang
Back to Career Opportunities