Job Location: NEGERI SEMBILAN
Published on: 06 Jul 2022
Deadline: 06 Oct 2022 (8 more days)
Responsible to manage staff and overseeing projects, to maintain safety protocols and implement site procedures.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Supervise of all activity of the architect and civil structure works.
2. Coordinate with all sub-contractor
3. Accomplish project goals by defining scope and purpose of the project, determining required resources, allocating resources, establishing protocols and standards, scheduling staff, resolving design problems, evaluating deadline estimates and adjusting as needed, and implementing change orders
4. Meet construction budget by providing capital budget and annual operating information, identifying variances, and monitoring project expenses
5. Meet operational standards by resolving problems, contributing information to strategic plans, and identifying improvements
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times. 6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Minimum 2 years' working experience
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities