Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 12 Aug 2022
Deadline: 05 Nov 2022 (This position is closed for application)
EXECUTIVE I, FINANCE
Maintenance of computerised accounting records, compilation of information and assist in other general clerical duties.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To process suppliers’ invoices, debit notes & credit notes which inclusive of casting, checking the matching of DO against invoice and PO, identify any back-charged to Sub-Con and keying-in.
2. To ensure issuance of debit notes, which inclusive of keying-in, photostating of supporting documents and distribution of debit notes.
3. To process suppliers’ payment.
4. To ensure that all deduction has been duly deducted before updating ledger card and issuance of cheque.
5. To communicate with suppliers on any discrepancies in outstanding payment and other potential problems.
6. To analyze suppliers’ payment for the month by project site to facilitate month end and project cash flow submission.
7. To reconcile creditor ledger in IFCA against suppliers’ statement.
8. To perform bank reconciliation using IFCA system.
9. To Key-in proposed payment list for supplier to be incorporated into monthly proposed list.
10.To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree
Fresh graduate, 1-2years working experience, preferable with property developer industry knowledge
Back to Career Opportunities