Job Location: SELANGOR
Published on: 12 Aug 2022
Deadline: 12 Nov 2022 (45 more days)
SENIOR INSPECTOR OF WORKS
This role will be responsible to supervise, coordinate and monitor works at the construction site to meet construction time, schedule and budget.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To be responsible for checking all construction drawings and highlight discrepancies or lack of information and following up site matters with contractors, consultants and relevant authorities (technical or non-technical).
2. To supervise, control, co-ordinate and monitor the activities of workers engaged at the construction site by ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance to schedules, drawings, specifications and client’s requirements.
3. To oversee proper record of construction drawings to ensure Quality Control is carried out in order to achieve the required quality works and specifications by consultants.
4. To issue site instructions and / or non-compliance report to subcontractors and follow through to completion of rectification works.
5. To recommend improvements and modifications in design and construction techniques.
6. To verify checklist and daily record of all activities at the construction site and attend relevant meetings. Assist superior in preparation of reports and necessary documents.
7. To carry out inspection, monitor contractor’s work forces, machineries and site progress and test activities on a daily basis using the various checklists in the system or manual.
8. Keep proper record of quality assurance form / inspection form/ checklists.
9. To assist in the implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS) and integrated management of financial processes that affect the operations of other departments.
10. To manage and coordinate project with consultants and contractors to ensure timely completion within budget whilst achieving the required quality standard.
11. To monitor progress of the construction site to meet the target of every stage of completion of the construction works such as billings stages.
12. To maintain proper record during defect liability period.
13. To assist in the implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS) and integrated management of financial processes that affect the operations of other departments.
14. To carry out any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Customer focus
3. Managing Work
4. Continuous Improvement
6. Continuous Learning
Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Building Construction
min 5-7 years with certificate registration of inspector of work.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities