Job Location: PAHANG
Published on: 16 Aug 2022
Deadline: 16 Nov 2022 (49 more days)
Shall be responsible for the preparation of all daily requirements for the outlets and banqueting
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. supervises Commis 2 and Commis 3 (second and third cooks).
2. Food preparation and cooking responsibilities as directed by the Demi Chef De partie and Chef De Partie. 3. Organize and prepare mis en place. Measures and mixes ingredients according to recipe to prepare soups, salads, gravies, desserts, sauces, and casseroles. 4. Works in various galley stations that prepare meat, fish, vegetables, and other foods for baking, roasting, broiling, grilling, braising, saut�ing and steaming. 5. Perform multitask activities such as wash, peel, cut and shred fruits and vegetables. Butcher chicken, fish and shellfish. Cut, trim and bone meat prior to cooking or serving. 6. Must be able to explain ingredients in the menu and preparation techniques while working in buffet areas.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Customer focus
3. Managing Work
4. Continuous Improvement
6. Continuous Learning
8. Initiating Action
Must possess professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate in Culinary Art. Fresh
At least one year experience working in Kitchen operation
Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities