Job Location: SELANGOR
Published on: 16 Aug 2022
Deadline: 16 Nov 2022 (49 more days)
This role will be responsible to manage and handle all leasing matters in the shopping mall.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Plan and execute leasing strategies to create a balanced tenancy mix for the centre.
2. Identify, communicate and negotiate efficiently with tenants and prospective retailers.
3. Manage leasing documentations, reports and retailer correspondences.
4. To assist in managing the daily operations of the leasing department.
5. To assist in driving marketing strategies, formulate and implement overall marketing and leasing plans.
6. To manage tenants in a proactive manner to ensure the highest possible occupancy with good yields.
7. Able to develop a feasibility studies on market trend (marketing & leasing point of view).
8. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Building Partnership
2. Guiding Team Success
3. Decision Making
4. Planning & Organizing
5. Driving for Results
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Estate Management, Business Studies, Marketing or equivalent.
Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar capacity within retail mall management.
Possess good network of tenants and contacts.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities