Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 23 Aug 2022
Deadline: 23 Nov 2022 (56 more days)
MANAGER I, SALES & MARKETING
This role will be responsible in managing, overseeing and supervising the marketing teams to develop strategic marketing plans to achieve business objectives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Develop strategic marketing plans to achieve business objectives, identify business opportunities and enhance Company’s branding and market positioning.
2. Develop new marketing initiatives to support and drive the Company’s sales budget and business growth while improving project’s profitability.
3. Manage and lead sales & marketing team to achieve Company’s or/and departmental quantitative and qualitative objectives.
4. Ensure Advertising & Promotional budget is utilised effectively and achieve high efficiency in generating sales performance and reaching target segments.
5. Execute marketing campaign in accordance to approved creative concept and comply to corporate identity guideline.
6. Consistently obtain updates and understand market dynamics and preferences of purchasers to formulate marketing strategies that boost project registration and take-up rate.
7. Provide product development brief / directive to project department and develop unique product proposition / differentiation whenever possible.
8. Conduct market feasibility studies relating to business development and growth opportunities for the Company.
9. Liaise with customers, solicitors, bankers, authorities, consultants and creative agencies to produce the desired results in achieving sales budget and branding strategies.
10. Undertake effective project’s registration campaign and execute project launch within the scheduled timeframe.
11. Develop and review pricing strategies and sales package proposition to maximize sales opportunities and profitability.
12. Analyse post mortem reports for marketing activities carried out and recommend action plans if required.
13. Provide product briefing to internal sales team, appointed real estate agencies and panel solicitors.
14. Exercise and maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism in dealing with clients and strive to preserve and enhance the good reputation and goodwill of the department and Company as well as build better relationship with clients.
15. Develop, revise and ensure all sales packages/ promotional scheme are competitive and presented in accordance to approved guideline.
16. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Building Partnership
2. Guiding Team Success
3. Decision Making
4. Planning & Organizing
5. Driving for Results
Degree/ Diploma holder
Minimum 5 years' working experience
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities