Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 23 Aug 2022
Deadline: 23 Nov 2022 (This position is closed for application)
EXECUTIVE II, PAYROLL & PEOPLE SERVICES
This role will be responsible for payroll processing in compliance to statutory requirements, coordinating and collect HR related data for reporting and analysis.The scope include employee's benefits administration. To provide efficient HR support and services to the Business unit.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To ensure all staff movements such as employment confirmation, contract renewal and resignation are processed timely and accurately. In addition, assessment and evaluation on the necessity of request, preparing the proposal for management approval for the staff movement.
2. To Ensure timely monthly payroll processing including overtime calculation and back charge allocation. Also, to ensure all staff claims submission are in order and being proceed timely and accurately.
3. To ensure all employees employment records are updated and maintained in both personal file and HR system.
4. To ensure compliance with all statutory requirements (Labour Department, IRB, EPF, SOCSO, EIS & HRDF) Attend to all statutory related issues.
5. To ensure timely preparation of monthly costing reports, payroll statistics and any ad-hoc reports.
6. To ensure the Group Hospitalization and Surgical and Group Personal Accident Insurance is managed promptly, include handle addition/deletion and renewal timely and accurately.
7. To ensure all staff leave and medical claim entitlement are well maintained in the HRMS and ensure processing is timely and accurately.
8. To actively participate in the Project (e.g. HRMS) to ensure successful and quality implementation when needed.
9. To facilitate the Yearly Performance Appraisal Review and EA process and ensure the process are being carried out smoothly.
10. To prepare and update the year on year payroll cost for Bonus Allocation and support the Annual Review Process to ensure employees data in the Annual Review template is 100% accurate.
11. To support and ensure timely closure on employees’ tickets within the timelines and ensure the services are recorded in the e-ticketing platform.
12. To align to LEAN HR processes and recommendations to improve the operational efficiency.
13. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Managing Work
3. Continuous Improvement
5. Continuous Learning
7. Initiating Action
8. Work Standards
Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience, familiar with Labor Law Regulations.
Back to Career Opportunities