Job Location: PENANG
Published on: 30 Aug 2022
Deadline: 30 Nov 2022 (This position is closed for application)
SITE SAFETY SUPERVISOR
This role will be responsible to plan, consult, review, discuss, inform and implement all safety aspects of project safety plan, or other mandatory safety and health requirements under OSHA Act 1994 at the designated construction site.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To prepare and implement project safety plan.
2. To conduct site safety meetings, prepare minutes and propose for improvements to work practices.
3. To perform daily inspection at construction site to verify conformance with the approved safety programme.
4. To ensure new employees are issued the relevant safety tools and information appropriate for his job.
5. To prepare daily safety inspection report and monthly accident status report.
6. To carry out accident investigation and issue instructions to correct any unsafe working condition performed by other staff or sub-contractors.
7. To coordinate with sub-contractors and verify sub-contractors’ safety working procedures prior to implementation or commencement of work at site.
8. To laison with OSHA and relevant bodies on safety and health requirements and compliance.
9. To liaise with security personnel to ensure safety of company’s assets in custody at all time.
10. To ensure safety related tools, equipment and aids (e.g. first aid kit, fire fighting appliance, etc are in working order.
11. To assist in the implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS) and integrated management of financial processes that affect the operations of other departments. 12. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
5.Continuous Learning 6. Integrity
Certificate or Diploma in Safety & Health field.
Minimum 3 years with valid yellow book by DOSH.
Back to Career Opportunities