Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 13 Sep 2022
Deadline: 13 Dec 2022 (76 more days)
MANAGER I, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This role will be responsible in managing and supervising all functions being carried out efficiently and effectively and ensure a smooth running of assigned projects.
To report to General Manager, Project Management on any potential Variation Order that may arise whether due to contractor’s proposal or otherwise. To undertake any and all duties and responsibilities as so instructed by respective Project Leaders (OSKP) from time to time.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for the project management and development of new and current projects, renovation and upgrading works.
2. Ensure timely approval and completion of projects within budget and high quality standard (Conquas, Qlassic, QAQC & PQP).
3. Ensure timely approval and hand over vacant possession in relation to completed units to purchasers.
4. Prepare project feasibility studies, analyse consultants Pre-tender estimate, budgeting and others relating to project development for management approval.
5. Select, negotiate and recommend the appointment of consultants.
6. Design development and prepare product brief.
7. Coordination and submission of drawings/documents to Ministry of Housing (MOH), local council and relevant authorities to ensure authority approvals are obtained which includes KM & BP. Liaise with land office, survey board for all land matters which includes application and submission of SIFUS and issuance of strata title based on new Strata Management Act 2015.
8. Tender / Contract management.
9. Liaison and strengthen the relationship with the relevant departments and authorities.
10. Conduct and lead coordination meetings with consultants and contractors in Client Consultant Contractor meetings to solve all project related issues and recommend solutions to problems.
11. Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to staff to develop a team of competent staff force.
12. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Building Partnership
3. Guiding Team Success
4. Decision Making
5. Planning and Organizing
8. Driving for Results
Degree in Civil & Structure / Architecture or equivalent
Minimum 5 years in high rise development.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities