Job Location: PAHANG
Published on: 14 Sep 2022
Deadline: 14 Dec 2022 (77 more days)
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, SALES
Generate revenue growth and provide comprehensive support to the Group. This role will encompass all aspects of the portfolios Travel Trade growth through the execution of a marketing plan developed by the Director of Sales Manager/Hotel Manager and approved by the General Manager. The Group Assistant Director Sales (Wholesale) will not only support the individual property sales and marketing efforts through the Director of Sales Manager and sales personnel, but also drive the portfolio sales via third party management and drive production through travel agency and Wholesaler relationships.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Increase overall sales volume
2. Recruit and train sales staff
3. Provide Executive Team with reports and forecasts
4. Develop a sales utilize internal and external assets to maximize revenues and sales opportunities
5. Effectively utilize internal and external assets to maximize revenues and sales opportunities.
6. Completely accountable for the top line revenue success of each hotel particularly for TA segment and the SGI portfolio by leading the sales efforts of:
• Front office teams
• Sales personnel
• Revenue management and strategy decisions through the management of the Corporate
7. Direct revenue generating activities and processes within the portfolio of hotels
8. Development of revenue projections
9. Provides strategic planning, training and guidance to sales professionals to ensure accomplishments of sales objectives and growth of portfolio
10. Provides direct property support and the overall sales and marketing efforts of hotels
11. Provide direct booking and lead generation efforts to all hotels
12. Ensures each property’s awareness of top accounts, by the TA market segments for both FIT & GIT and monitors the results achieved.
13. Maintain continual awareness of industry trends and competitive practices and changes.
14. Performs direct sales calls for group/large volume accounts to supplement the property sales effort as necessary.
15. Represents the company at selected trade shows, sales calls and events.
16. Participate in and provide support to the corporate leadership team during monthly meetings of department leads and general managers to review operations outcomes, progress and accountability.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
3. Inspiring Others
4. Driving for Results
5. Customer Orientation
6. Delegation & Empowerment
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, or equivalent.
At least 5 years of working experience in Sales.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities