Job Location: PAHANG
Published on: 14 Sep 2022
Deadline: 14 Dec 2022 (77 more days)
Responsible for taking care of cashiering and handling of billing food and beverage orders from food service .Work is performed under the close supervision of a�superior who reviews the work based on observation of results and customer satisfaction.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Takes food and beverage orders from patrons, answers questions regarding prices, substitutions, quality or quantity of menu items, and availability of menu items.
2. Delivers food and beverages to tables; waits on tables to insure that patrons are supplied with beverage refills or clean utensils when desired. 3. Removes dishes and utensils; cleans and dusts tables and chairs; fills sugar, salt, and pepper containers; sweeps floors. 4. Any other duties task as and when assigned or required from time to time.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner. 3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning. 4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in. 5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times. 6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in. 7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised. 8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s). 9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s). "
2. Customer focus 3. Managing Work 4. Continuous Improvement 5. Integrity 6. Continuous Learning 7. Courage 8. Initiating Action
Minimum SPM qualification.
Able to communicate in Malay and English
Responsible, Discipline and Punctual
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities