Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 23 Aug 2019
Deadline: 23 Nov 2019 (32 more days)
EXECUTIVE, PR & COMMUNICATIONS
This role will be responsible to develop and promote company’s brand identity to achieve overall business objectives.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Assist to develop and promote company’s brand identity, perform regular audit and monitoring to ensure consistency throughout all communication channels.
2. Assist in research and monitoring of trends include but not limited to competitors brand building and positioning activities, advertising trends, communication channels, consumer taste and pattern in consuming data, industry news & regulations.
3. Perform editorial tasks include editing, proof reading, copy writing, article, press release and website content
4. Assist in the planning and execution of corporate newsletters.
5. Manage corporate website.
6. Coordinate award submissions.
7. Assist in external communication (including press release, newsletter, website, media interviews, media events, guests and visitors etc) and internal communications (sales and launch news release, project virtual tour etc).
8. Drive execution for corporate social responsibility events.
9. Assist in production and monitoring usage of corporate and branding materials.
10. Monitor media coverage and media relation. Liaising with and answering enquiries from media and public.
11. Develop and maintain media relations.
12. Assist in marketing events as required.
13. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1.To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2.To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning
4.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Managing Work
3. Continuous Improvement
4. Initiating Action
5. Work Standards
Bachelors Degree in Mass Communications or any relevant degree
At least 1-2 years of experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities