Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 24 Sep 2019
Deadline: 24 Dec 2019 (This position is closed for application)
This role will be responsible to prepare creative design work for all on-going assigned projects.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Work closely with respective marketing personnel and prepare creative design work for all on-going assigned projects.
2. Understand target market segment and assist respective marketing personnel to reach target segment effectively.
3. Submit all creative materials and A&P works on time.
4. Conceptualize, develop, adapt and produce all advertising and creative materials including leaflet, posters, banners, press advertisement etc.
5. Manage data bank of all logos, usage and trademarks.
6. Coordinate with print and production suppliers, both locally and regionally to control production quality and safeguard brand image.
7. Support merchandising section in the creative development for corporate premiums.
8. Ensure quality of final artwork and color proofing.
9. Maintain a library of creative and finished work.
10. Undertake all duties related to creative design works including corporate item, advertisement, poster, EDM, banner, PowerPoint presentation etc. assigned by PR & Communications department.
11. To practice and comply to all departmental standard operating procedure manual (OPM) as outlined by the HOD and QAQC department.
12. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1.To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2.To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning
4.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Managing Work
3. Continuous Improvement
4. Initiating Action
5. Work Standards
DIPLOMA IN DESIGN AND ABOVE
2-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Back to Career Opportunities