Job Location: MELAKA
Published on: 26 Jun 2020
Deadline: 26 Sep 2020 (1 more days)
Responsible for production management for the factory to ensure production is operated smoothly and efficiently at minimum cost and targets achieved.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and recommend updating as and when required.
2. Plan and supervise detailed work-study.
3. Acknowledge the Process Job Order by signing the “Receive By” column. The production schedule for the Job Order shall then be initiated.
4. Develop and prioritize tactic plans to ensure achievement of production targets and minimize back order status.
5. Ensure production quality through maintenance of Product Standards, staff awareness and training, participate and empower quality circle team.
6. Responsible for work distribution, setting production target and routine work program.
7. Participate in projects related to plant facilities to meet growth requirements, improve efficiency and economy of operations.
8. Plan manpower requirements, staff performance review and maintain positive employee relation.
9. Involve in ICC activities.
10. Ensure good housekeeping and involved in 5S activities.
11. Ensure safety, health and environment standards are complied.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
minimum Diploma / Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
at least 8 years working in related field with manufacturing background.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities