Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 11 Dec 2020
Deadline: 23 Jan 2021 (This position is closed for application)
Maintains safe and secure environment by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures
2. Ensure all employees and visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings (ID badges and passes)
3. Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy.
4. Guard company’s property and assets against thefts and fire hazards.
5. Respond immediately to distress calls, panic alarms, and emergency calls for disorderly conduct, disruptive persons, and incidents swiftly and appropriately.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Customer focus
3. Managing Work
4. Continuous Improvement
6. Continuous Learning
8. Initiating Action
• Candidate must process at least a Primary/Secondary/SPM qualification
• At least 5 year experiences in the same field.
• Good in Command & Control
. Able to commutate Malay and simple English
. PC knowledge will advantage
1. To ensure the safety of persons, including directors of companies, employees and tenant, guests, visitor and any other personals, who entering the premises.
2. To ensure the safety of persons, including directors of companies, employees and tenant, guests, visitor and any other personals, who entering the premises.
3. To ensure report and prevent any suspicious criminal activity/ damage/accident / incidents as well vandalism from happening in premises.
4. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
5. To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when necessary at ad-hoc basis.
6. To ensure the safety, security and protection to properties, including the equipment’s and other assets, which under the supervision and if any defect report to the superior (s).
Back to Career Opportunities