Published on: 23 Oct 2020
Deadline: 23 Jan 2021 (6 more days)
This role will be responsible to cover various aspects of the leasing activities as well as the administration functions in Atria.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1, Plan and execute leasing strategies to create a balanced tenancy mix for the centre.
2, Identify, communicate and negotiate efficiently with tenants and prospective retailers.
3, Process leasing documentations, reports and retailer correspondences.
4, To assist in managing the daily operations of the leasing department.
5, To assist in driving marketing strategies, formulate and implement marketing and leasing plans.
6, To managed tenants in proactive manner to ensure the highest possible occupancy with good yields.
7, Able to develop a feasibility studies on market trend (marketing & leasing point of view)
8, Observe, comply and be conversant with all rules and regulations affecting the Company's businesses from time to time as may be introduced thereto.
9, Display teamwork and work closely with other personnel at all times to achieve the company's goals and objectives.
10, To carry out any other duties ad and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1.To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2.To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning
4.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
1, Work Standards
2, Continuous Learning
3, Initiating Action
4, Building Customer Loyalty
• A bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
• Good in both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in Leasing role.
• Good in communication skills.
• A good team player and able to work independently;
• Self-motivated, aggressive, with a positive working attitude.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities