Job Location: KEDAH
Published on: 22 Jan 2021
Deadline: 18 Mar 2021 (This position is closed for application)
SENIOR EXECUTIVE, MARKETING
To develop and oversee marketing campaigns in assigned portfolios.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To plan, manage, measure and coordinate end-to-end all marketing activities / campaigns / events and branding activities of the Company.
2. Be able to provide suggestions, brainstorm, develop and implement innovative marketing idea which are in line with company brand values and objectives.
3.Undertake market research to identify market opportunities and challenges.
4. Liaison with the media, creative, digital, advertising and external agencies to ensure compliance with company brand values and objectives.
1.To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2.To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3.To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7.To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8.To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9.To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
Diploma or Degree Holder
• Know how to assist in the superior in formulating and implementing marketing strategies to achieve sales targets and business objectives.
• Can consistently conduct market survey and competitors’ analysis. Provide input and feedback to immediate superior to formulate marketing strategies.
• Can understand the market trends and preferences of purchasers to propose marketing strategies that boost sales.
• Know how to liaise with creative agencies, consultants, vendors and government agencies / authorities to produce the desired results in product development and innovation. Liaise with panel bankers for application of project end financing and pricing updates.
• Know how to prepare sales and marketing materials for sales promotions / launches.
• Timely submission of marketing budget and monitoring of advertising & promotional expenditure is within approved budget provision.
• Can coordinate and organize sales launches and promotional events / roadshow / group exhibition.
Back to Career Opportunities