Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 27 Jan 2021
Deadline: 27 Apr 2021 (50 more days)
ASSISTANT MANAGER, PROJECT
1. Responsible for project management work. 2. Develop a cost effective plan and ensure the project complete within the approved budget.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To assist project manager to develop a cost effective plan and ensure the project complete within the approved budget.
2. To select and coordinate sub-con work.
3. To conduct weekly meeting with all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
4. Responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
5. To supervise one project team, reviews their reports, checks on any reported difficulties, and corrects any safety violations or other reported deficiencies.
6. To keep track and control project schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
7. To report to owners and architects about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
8. Monitor on staff in relation to their tasks, work performance, career path and problematic area.
9. To perform and other job duties as required from time to time.
1.To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2.To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3.To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4.To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6.To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9.To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10.To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11.To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12.To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1.Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
4.Driving for Results
7.Delegation and Empowerment
8.Building Talent and Select
SPM OR whatever higher education
Experience in ID Fit Out works will be priority.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities