Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 03 Aug 2021
Deadline: 03 Nov 2021 (7 more days)
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
This role will be responsible to handle the project management and development as assigned by superior.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Responsible for project management and development which include new projects, renovation and upgrading works.
2. To obtain plan approvals and authorities clearances leading to CCC in stipulated time. Ensure timely approval and completion of projects within budget and of high quality standard.
3. Ensure timely approval and hand over vacant possession in relation to completed units to purchasers.
4. Providing advice and analysis on feasibility studies, budgeting, and others relating to project development and management to the Company.
5. Handling in appointment of consultants.
6. Design development and product pricing.
7. Ensure timely approvals are obtained from the relevant authorities.
8. Tender / Contract management.
9. Liaison and strengthen the relationship with the relevant departments and authorities.
10. l) Conduct and lead coordination meetings with consultants and contractors to study and suggest solutions to technical or non-technical problems.
11. m) Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to staff to develop a team of competent staff force.
12. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Building Partnership
2. Guiding Team Success
3. Decision Making
4. Planning & Organizing
5. Driving for Results
As per the attached file in Roles & Responsibilities
Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with min. 15 years working experience
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities