EXECUTIVE, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
A) Job Summary
Responsible for everyaspect of Marketing & Communications strategies, Content Development forall company materials and assist Department Manager in all Marketing andCommunications related matters for SGI Vacation Club Berhad and its relatedcompanies.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Marketing Promotions and Leads Generation from Various Channels
a) To plan, strategize and implement all assigned projects and strategies related to marketing promotions and leads generations projects from various channels in a timely and effective manner.
b) Develop effective marketing strategies offline and online, grow new marketing leads manage budget, evaluate the strategies / event’s result for future improvement.
c) Drive and monitor promotion / campaign/project launched, track performance, deliver and accountable for the result and committed target set.
d) Constantly explore new strategies and stay abreast with current market trend to reach our targeted group of consumers.
e) Manages all technical aspects of marketing operations which includes proposal and agreement preparation, produce, generate and analyses reports to recommending corrective measure for improvements.
f) Join field work with team members, telemarketers and sales staffs to meet target set by the management.
2. Creative concept and content development & Production
a) Develop creative concepts and design, produce contents or copywriting and ensure effective communication for all types of POSM, E-Direct Mailer, Website, Facebook Post & etc.
b) Ensure brand consistency for all internal / external communication i.e POSM, E-Direct Mailer, Website, Facebook & etc.
c) Able to do video shoot, review, edit raw video footage and help create a new video for blogpost or for company events.
d) Responsible for the production and management of all marketing materials which includes quotation and material sourcing, liaising with suppliers / vendors, designers and distribution of final materials to project owners / users.
3. Website & Social Media Management
a) Manage, update, monitor and maintain the contents in the website and social media platform.
b) Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages.
c) Explore new social channels and strategies and stay abreast with digital marketing trends to reach our target customer.
d) Monitor brand performance online in all types of channels.
4. Testimonial Collection
a) Improve member’s satisfaction by collecting testimonial through various strategies, arrange, coordinating and manage the testimonial video shooting.
5. Others MARCOM Related Job Assistance
a) Source for above the line / below the line advertising opportunities as and when required.
b) Assist in identifying potential partnership and sending out documents i.e proposals, agreement.
c) Liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and organization’s partner.
d) Relationship building, networking and required to travel with the media to visit home properties and maximize editorial placement for SGI VC. To produce and manage press/articles write-up as and when required.
6. Management communication – Updates Superior on progress, plans, strategies and all work-related matters as and when required and submit all necessary reports on the outcome of each activities organized.
7. To assist in all marketing related activities and tasks which includes the administration job in the department.
8. To carry out other marketing and communication or other assigned duties and functions required by the Department Head & Management from time to time or any assigned superiors.
9. Compulsory to work on weekend / public holiday as and when required for events or by the management. Required to travel outstation whenever there is an event set-up.
10. To achieve Balanced Scorecard targets and KPIs.
1.To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2.To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3.To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7.To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8.To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9.To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Mass Communications, Event/Project Management, Advertising, Social Media Management or equivalent.
1. At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
2. Preferably Executive specializing in Marketing / Marketing Communications / Client Servicing / PR / or equivalent.