Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 26 Apr 2022
Deadline: 25 May 2022 (8 more days)
EXECUTIVE II, GROUP FINANCE
The role is to responsible for Group consolidation for annual reports, statutory reports including audited financial statements and quarterly report and management reports.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Prepare the audited financial statements, quarterly report and all statutory reports.
2. Prepare the management report on a timely basis for management decision making.
3. Performs financial and variance analysis of the Group results on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
4. Coordinate the overall conduct of audit exercise and liaise with internal and external auditors for completion of audit.
5. Compliance with statutory requirement and enforcing policies, guidelines and procedures.
6. Update with the latest applicable accounting standards and other developments in accounting.
7. Observe and comply at all times with all Acts, laws, articles of associations, rules and regulations pertaining to and/or affecting the Company’s business and be conversant with all statutory updates (where required) as may be introduced thereto.
8. Display teamwork and work closely with other senior at all times.
9. To perform any other tasks as and when instructed by the Supervisor from time to time.
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
10. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
2. Managing work
4. Continuous Improvement
5. Continuous Learning
7. Initiating Action
Degree in Finance and Accounting
1 to 2 years relevant working experience.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities