Job Location: PERAK
Published on: 23 Mar 2022
Deadline: 23 Jun 2022 (37 more days)
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that assigned bedrooms, corridors, vending areas and other areas are well cleaned on daily basis. Inspect these areas daily and submit work orders to the engineering department for any defects.
2. Work closely with all department and gain working knowledge of front office, housekeeping, human resource, accounting and necessary aspects of engineering.
3. Continuously inspect the assigned areas and room inspections to ensure the cleanliness are keep to the highest level. Prepare inspection report and follow up to complete the defect.
4. Ensure that an effective and complete training program is in use and that all associates are well trained and retrained as needed.
5. Ensure that SOP is available, current and in effect.
6. Ensure that purchasing manuals are kept up to date and only approved item are purchased with maintained purchase logs.
7. Ensure that accurate inventories are taken: guest/cleaning supplies and uniforms monthly, linen by monthly basis and maintenance supplies.
8. Completes weekly inspection on guest’s room and public areas and the maintenance of all fixtures, fitting and operating equipment.
9. Attends to guest complains, request or inquiries regarding the comfort of bedroom services and immediately takes all corrective measures.
10. To monitor all staff attendance and report any disciplinary issue to the management.
11. To prepare and manage weekly & monthly duty roster of all department.
12. To manage a Daily Log on the Daily Operations and forward to the Management
13. To manage any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
3. Inspiring Others
4. Driving for Results
5. Driving Execution
Diploma / Degree in Hospitality Management
Minimum 5 years experience
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities