Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 08 Apr 2022
Deadline: 08 Jul 2022 (52 more days)
EXECUTIVE, CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
This role will beresponsible to plan and implement effective tendering process and ContractsManagement.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To implement all policies, activities, procedures as relevant and required by the Property Development and Construction system.
2. To prepare Main and Sub-Contract documents including Bill of Quantities, Specification and etc. for tender.
3. To prepare cost estimate, tendering, evaluation, analysis and tender report; To prepare recommendation Contract Award paper for Management approval.
4. To check, validate site valuation and measurement, recommend to Management Contractor’s progress payment, variation and Final Account for Main Contracts and Sub-Contracts; To process Consultant’s fee claims, verify and recommend payment for Suppliers.
5. To prepare Pre-Qualification and update the Approved Contractors and Consultants List for Management Approval; To monitor Contractors and Consultants performance/feedback on matters arise.
6. To compile cost plan and data for future project planning, pertaining to construction and development cost; To update the cost information on building materials.
7. To assist in value engineering to achieve optimum cost in compliance with the required quality.
8. To assist in cost control, method statement, procedures, programmes and project cash flow forecast.
9. Contract Management.
10. To prepare project budget for project feasibility report to be approved by management.
11. To carry out any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
1.To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2.To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning
4.To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5.To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
2. Building Customer Loyalty
3. Managing Work
4. Continuous Improvement
6. Continuous Learning
7. Initiating Action
Diploma or Degree in Quantity Surveying/Building
Min 2 years experiences
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities