Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 28 Apr 2022
Deadline: 28 Jul 2022 (72 more days)
ASSISTANT MANAGER, CONTRACTS MANAGEMENT
This role will be responsible to handle and monitor Pre-Contract and Post-Contract for projects that has been assigned by Superior.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To implement all policies, activities, procedures as relevant and required by the Property Development and Construction system.
2. To lead and supervise Pre and Post Contracts Administration.
3. To check and comment on the costing in the feasibility studies. To carry out measurement and taking off from drawings and prepare cost estimate.
4. To spearhead the whole process of tendering exercise involving of vetting through documentation invitation of tenders, closing of tenders including the evaluation of tenders and preparation for award.
5. To evaluate the suitability of a particular Form of Contract and specific Conditions tendering for incorporation in the tender document.
6. To involve actively in the cost control of projects adopting value engineering for alternatives by liaising with relevant departments and consultant include ensuring submission of periodic financial statement, checking of variation claims and final account.
7. Contracts administration includes reporting on all contractual and financial matters encountered on all project and attending Client Consultant/Project meetings when necessary.
8. To prepare project budgetary control.
9. To monitor and timely process of Consultants, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers progress payment with accuracy.
10. To check and expand the Consultants, Sub-Contractors and Suppliers panel list.
11. To carry out any other duty & responsibility which the company may assign from time to time.
To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Building Partnership
3. Guiding Team Success
4. Decision Making
5. Planning and Organizing
8. Driving for Results
Degree in Quantity Surveying/Building
Minimum 7 years experience
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities