Job Location: SELANGOR
Published on: 10 May 2022
Deadline: 10 Aug 2022 (85 more days)
Assist superior in the implementation of assigned project to ensure project completion within the stipulated budget, quality and time schedule.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To supervise and monitor construction progress and costing of assigned project.
2. Monitor implementation of procedures and guidelines by consultants, site staff and sub-contractors.
3. Prepare, plan and arrange for inspection and test for activities as defined.
4. To check construction drawings issued by consultants, highlight discrepancies and get ready for construction.
5. To liaison and coordinate with authorities, consultants, subcontractors and suppliers.
6. Assist to resolve technical and site issues.
7. Where necessary may recommend improvement and modification in design and construction techniques.
8. Attend meetings of consultants, sub-contractors and site staff as and when required.
9. Assist the Project Manager to develop and maintain project quality plan.
10. Coordinate Quality Control Circle (QCC) activities at site and report to Project Manager on status of QCC activities.
11. Assist to compile and prepare reports for record and Management’s review.
12. Ensure safety and health requirements are complied.
13. Implement any and all relevant policies, procedures and work instructions as defined in the Company’s Quality Management Systems.
14. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
1. To build a strong and competent team by identifying, recruiting, nurturing and retaining suitable talents.
2. To build and maintain a high-performance culture through leadership by example, effective performance management and mentoring of staff.
3. To ensure that you and your team behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
4. To extend assistance and co-operation to all stakeholders in a cohesive and co-operative manner whenever the opportunity or need arises.
5. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
6. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
7. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with the Group’s policies and procedures all times.
8. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job function or the industry you are involved in.
9. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
10. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business or operational activities to your superior(s).
11. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
12. To ensure that you have a clear and accurate understanding of the industry you are operating in, including operational challenges, trends affecting your industry and accurate competitor analysis.
1. Cultivating Networks & Partnerships
3. Inspiring Others
4. Driving for Results
5. Driving Execution
Degree in Civil Engineering
3 years experience in managing building construction. Good technical knowledge and drawing interpretation, project management and supervision, communication skills, liaison with consultant, problem solving and attention to detailing works.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities