Job Location: KUALA LUMPUR
Published on: 07 Sep 2022
Deadline: 31 Dec 2022 (94 more days)
INTERN, PROJECT ADMINISTRATION
This role will be responsible to arrange for procurement of construction materials, plant and equipment and attend to documentation of approved purchases.
Tasks & Responsibilities
1. To consistently behave in a manner that reflects the Group’s vision and core values with both internal and external stakeholders.
2. To foster teamwork with others by working with all stakeholders in the Group in a cooperative and friendly manner.
3. To regularly up-skill yourself through daily work experience, self-improvement and structured learning.
4. To keep abreast of latest trends involving your specific role as well as the industry that you are involved in.
5. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with Group’s policies and procedures all times.
6. To be fully aware of and be in full compliance with all laws and regulations that affect your job functions or the industry you are involved in.
7. To exercise reasonable care and caution to ensure that the confidentiality of Company’s documents and all material information in relation to the business is not compromised.
8. To produce timely and accurate reporting of your business and operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
9. To formulate and execute clear strategies to run the business or operations under your care to achieve the objectives set by your superior(s).
1. To assist to compile, update and circulate of information / brochures / catalogues on construction materials, plant and equipment.
2. To assist to compile and update of cost data bank on construction materials, plant and equipment.
3. To arrange for sourcing of quotations, prepare purchase order and other relevant documentation for approved purchases.
4. To assist in matching delivery order against purchase order to ensure that quantity and materials delivered are in order.
5. To assist in matching invoices against delivery orders and arrange for approval.
6. To assist to key in invoice, delivery order to master purchase order list and purchase control after matching. To prepare invoice transmittal list for submission to finance department.
7. To assist to update purchase history and monitor record for repairing, service & maintenance of plant and equipment.
8. To assist to monitor & maintain surveyor equipment record, current location and calibration certificate expiry date.
9. To assist to prepare reports, cost control analysis, etc.
10. To handle general clerical, typing, photostating and filing duties, and ensure that a proper filing system, record of files, documents, etc, is maintained and updated from time to time.
11. To attend to telephone calls / guests and taking down messages / enquiries in the absence of immediate superior.
12. To relief duty as clerk in other departments / divisions as and when necessary.
13. To assist in the implementation of Integrated Management System (IMS) and integrated management of financial processes that affect the operations of other departments.
14. To carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
2. Customer focus
3. Managing Work
4. Continuous Improvement
6. Continuous Learning
8. Initiating Action
Diploma / Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Log in to Apply Back to Career Opportunities